Contact UsClick here to Contact Us if you need extra assistance on products / shipping etc
- NSW Longboard Titles crowns champs in solid surf
- Zane Schweitzer storms to victory at the Sapinus Pro Tahiti
- The QUIVER KADDY is exactly what I was looking for
- Lincoln Dews for his fantastic results in the Molokai to Oahu race: 3rd in the Men’s Stock division and 18th overall!
- Connor Baxter wins Day 1, the World Series Sprint Racing
Become an AffiliateGet paid to recommend Quiver Kaddy products to your friends.
Click Here To Start
Published: September 21, 2012
SUP basic instruction with John Denney. Follow the basics for stand up paddling. From finding the sweet spot on your board to place your feet, kneeling down, standing up, turning etc. Please note that the pic of Kate Hudson is there just to get your attention…. It must have worked… Don’t forget to check out […]
Published: August 29, 2012
In this episode of Stand Up Paddling TV, Jimmy Blakeney explains the 3 Golden Rules of Stand Up Paddling – a set of rules that let you paddle the most effectively, comfortably, and safely. Plant your blade fully in the water before you start to pull Always assume the ready position when paddling Use your […]
Published: August 28, 2012
Nikki Gregg describes how to ferry a stand up paddle board across moving current or whitewater. To ferry across a river or current you need to learn how to maneuver your board using the oncoming current. Set your ferry angle and point the nose of the board upstream and across the river. Adjust your weight […]